It’s September. Which means Fall. Which more importantly means Fall Fashion! I get so excited each year to see which colors and trends will be in and from what we’ve seen on the runways, this season will be HOT! (Especially since in South Florida, Fall still means heat.) This year, you’ll be seeing oxblood and brick red lips, flushed and rose hued blush, bronze lids, dramatic smoky eye liner, and fierce brows. Here are my top picks for all of the Fall beauty looks from my Lifestyle Media Group Magazine Article!
1. For brick-red lips: NARS VIP Red. This new shade for Fall 2015, seen at the 3.1 Phillip Lim NYFW show, is the perfect brick red shade! If you’re feeling really VIP and want to treat yourself, try Tom Ford Velvet Cherry ($50), which is a bit darker and glossier of a finish. ($27, Department stores, www.narscosmetics.com)
2. For bronze lids: MAC Amber Lights (shown), MAC Bronze, MAC Tempting. A bronze lid can look good on anyone, as there are so many different shades of bronze that can compliment any eye color. MAC offers a huge variety to choose from! ($16, Departments stores and www.maccosmetics.com)
3. For smoky eyes: Dior Crayon Eyeliner – Waterproof. In addition to your smoky eye shadows, an eyeliner can also do the trick! This Dior liner glides on smoothly and then has a sponge brush on the other end so you can smudge your line to give you a dramatic, smoldering effect. ($29, Sephora and department stores)
4. For rose-hued cheeks: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Luminous Flush Blush. Less is more with blush this season, but it doesn’t mean ‘subtle’ can’t be sexy! This shade is meant to evoke a candlelit glimmer, offering the perfect radiant glow. ($35, Sephora and Nordstrom)
5. For bold brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brow Pencil. This bestselling ultra slim brow pencil will help shape, define, and fill your brows to help keep them looking polished. Not a fan of using a pencil? Try the Brow Powder Duo, which I personally also love! ($21 and $23, Ulta, Sephora, and department stores)
Cheers to a great month ahead!