October is here, which means bust out the decorations, carve those pumpkins, chug your Pumpkin Spice Lattes because October is here! Here are my top beauty picks from my October Lifestyle Media Group Magazine Article for the month to get you looking and feeling so fabulous that you’ll want to ditch the Halloween mask this year!
1. House of Lashes: Halloween is always the perfect excuse to get glammed up and try out some false lashes. I’m loving this California based brand and the quality they put into their products. There’s even a Fit Guide on their site to help you choose which lash style would best suite your eye shape! ($12, www.houseoflashes.com)
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette will cure any beauty sweet tooth with its 16 matte and shimmer shades of browns, pinks, and plums. And since they’re made of anti-oxidant cocoa powder, they not only look delicious, they actually smell delicious too! ($49, Sephora and Ulta)
3. Ghost White Manicure: If you aren’t a fan of the currently popular dark polishes, try a spooky “ghost white” mani! I love using one coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Let’s Snow with two coats of Essie Waltz on top. It’s a boo-tiful combo! (Sorry, I couldn’t resist…) ($5-8, Amazon and drug stores)
4. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: If you can’t get enough of pumpkins or masks this month, try combining them together! This three-in-one mask will help even out skin tone, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and clarify skin while using pumpkin enzymes to exfoliate. ($58, Sephora and www.peterthomasroth.com)
5. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Plum Lipstick: One of the biggest beauty trends for Fall is a berry lip and this shade by Bite is one of my favorites! The limited-edition rich eggplant shade is highly pigmented and leaves a velvety finish. ($24, Sephora)
Cheers to a great month ahead!